- No need to re-fuel your hire car in the USA when you return it
- Upgrade from just £30 extra a week to the Alamo Gold
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Hilo, Big Island weather in September
Check the Hilo, Big Island, Hawaii weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hilo, Big Island weather map
To select an alternative destination in Hawaii, please zoom out of the Hilo, Big Island weather map below. Can't find the Hawaii weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Hilo, Big Island weather by month
Check the weather in Hilo, Big Island for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details