- Save on your next holiday to the USA with My America Holiday
- Browse the top holiday deals and latest special offers
- Destinations include New York, Las Vegas, LA & Florida
Grand Junction weather in September
Check the Grand Junction, Colorado weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 hours of sunshine per day
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Grand Junction weather map
To select an alternative destination in Colorado, please zoom out of the Grand Junction weather map below. Can't find the Colorado weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Grand Junction weather by month
Check the weather in Grand Junction for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details