- Book hotels in San Francisco with Marriott Hotels online
- Get the best hotel rates guaranteed or receive 25% discount
- Terms and conditions apply
San Francisco weather in September
Check the San Francisco, California weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular California destinations
San Francisco weather map
To select an alternative destination in California, please zoom out of the San Francisco weather map below. Can't find the California weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
San Francisco weather by month
Check the weather in San Francisco for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details