- Save on summer 2016 family holidays with kids for £1
- Prices start from just £239 per person
- Travel between 1st April & 31st October 2016 (inclusive)
United States weather in September
Check the Weather in the United States in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The United States september weather guide shown below is for Washington.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about U.S.A.
- Cheap United States holidays
- U.S.A. weather overview
- U.S.A. climate
- Best weather in U.S.A.
- U.S.A. weather forecast
- U.S.A. weather today
- More destinations in U.S.A.
Top U.S.A. destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details