- Browse the top holiday offers to the UK
- Destinations include Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester & Belfast
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
UK weather in September
Check the the UK weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The UK september weather guide shown below is for London.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
UK weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the UK weather map below to view the individual September weather guide. Can't find the UK weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
UK weather by month
Check the weather in the UK for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details