- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for Istanbul
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Istanbul weather in September
Check the Istanbul, Turkey weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Turkey destinations
Istanbul weather map
To select an alternative destination in Turkey, please zoom out of the Istanbul weather map below. Can't find the Turkey weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Istanbul weather by month
Check the weather in Istanbul for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details