- Browse the latest holiday deals to Tunisia
- Holidays start from just £339 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Tunisia weather in September
Check the Tunisia weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Tunisia september weather guide shown below is for Monastir.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Tunisia destinations
Tunisia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Tunisia weather map below to view the individual September weather guide. Can't find the Tunisia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Tunisia weather by month
Check the weather in Tunisia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details