- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Sri Lanka
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Trincomalee weather in September
Check the Trincomalee, Sri Lanka weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Sri Lanka destinations
Trincomalee weather map
To select an alternative destination in Sri Lanka, please zoom out of the Trincomalee weather map below. Can't find the Sri Lanka weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Trincomalee weather by month
Check the weather in Trincomalee for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details