- Browse the latest offers on tours to South Korea
- Adventure holidays & tours from just £2,145 per person
- Prices shown with and without flights where available
South Korea weather in September
Check the South Korea weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The South Korea september weather guide shown below is for Seoul.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Korea weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the South Korea weather map below to view the individual September weather guide. Can't find the South Korea weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
South Korea weather by month
Check the weather in South Korea for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details