- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for Boracay
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Boracay weather in September
Check the Boracay, Philippines weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 349349 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Boracay weather map
To select an alternative destination in Philippines, please zoom out of the Boracay weather map below. Can't find the Philippines weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Boracay weather by month
Check the weather in Boracay for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details