- Book cheap flights to Norway from £29.90 one-way
- Fly direct to Bergen, Oslo, Torp, Stavanger and more
- Depart from London Gatwick, Manchester and Edinburgh
Flam weather in September
Check the Flam, Norway weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 44 hours of sunshine per day
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Flam weather map
To select an alternative destination in Norway, please zoom out of the Flam weather map below. Can't find the Norway weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Flam weather by month
Check the weather in Flam for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details