- Save 20% on hotel stays across Spain, Canaries and the Med
- Minimum 5 nights stay - blackout period applies
- Travel between 2nd May & 30 Jun 2016 (inclusive)
Budva weather in September
Check the Budva, Montenegro weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Budva weather map
To select an alternative destination in Montenegro, please zoom out of the Budva weather map below. Can't find the Montenegro weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Budva weather by month
Check the weather in Budva for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details