- Browse the latest offers on tours to Indonesia
- Adventure holidays & tours from just £950 per person
- Prices shown with and without flights where available
Bandung weather in September
Check the Bandung, Indonesia weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Indonesia destinations
Bandung weather map
To select an alternative destination in Indonesia, please zoom out of the Bandung weather map below. Can't find the Indonesia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Bandung weather by month
Check the weather in Bandung for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details