- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Cuba
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Cuba weather in September
Check the Cuba weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Cuba september weather guide shown below is for Havana.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 hours of sunshine per day
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Cuba destinations
Cuba weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Cuba weather map below to view the individual September weather guide. Can't find the Cuba weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Cuba weather by month
Check the weather in Cuba for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details