- Browse cheap deals on hotels in New Brunswick
- Price Match Guarantee - Agoda will match or beat lower rates
- Save up to 30% when you sign up to Agoda Insider Deals
St John weather in September
Check the St John, New Brunswick weather in September before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in September and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St John weather map
To select an alternative destination in New Brunswick, please zoom out of the St John weather map below. Can't find the New Brunswick weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
St John weather by month
Check the weather in St John for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details