- No need to re-fuel your hire car in the USA when you return it
- Upgrade from just £30 extra a week to the Alamo Gold
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Provincetown weather in October
Check the Provincetown, Massachusetts weather in October before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in October and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Provincetown weather map
To select an alternative destination in Massachusetts, please zoom out of the Provincetown weather map below. Can't find the Massachusetts weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Provincetown weather by month
Check the weather in Provincetown for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details