- No need to re-fuel your hire car in the USA when you return it
- Upgrade from just £30 extra a week to the Alamo Gold
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Connecticut weather in October
Check the Connecticut weather in October before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in October and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Connecticut october weather guide shown below is for Hartford.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Connecticut weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Connecticut weather map below to view the individual October weather guide. Can't find the Connecticut weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Connecticut weather by month
Check the weather in Connecticut for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details