- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Thailand
- 1,000's of kids places available on all inclusive holidays
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Thailand weather in October
Check the Thailand weather in October before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in October and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Thailand october weather guide shown below is for Bangkok.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 199199 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Thailand destinations
Thailand weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Thailand weather map below to view the individual October weather guide. Can't find the Thailand weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Thailand weather by month
Check the weather in Thailand for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details