- Book flights to Majorca from just £40.66
- Fly direct from Gatwick, Manchester & more
- Prices are one way, including taxes, based on return flight
Majorca weather in October
Check the Majorca weather in October before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in October and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Majorca october weather guide shown below is for Cala d'Or.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Majorca destinations
Majorca weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Majorca weather map below to view the individual October weather guide. Can't find the Majorca weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Majorca weather by month
Check the weather in Majorca for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details