- Save up to £400 per couple on summer holidays to Cyprus
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Cyprus weather in October
Check the Cyprus weather in October before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in October and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Cyprus october weather guide shown below is for Paphos.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Cyprus destinations
Cyprus weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Cyprus weather map below to view the individual October weather guide. Can't find the Cyprus weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Cyprus weather by month
Check the weather in Cyprus for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details