- Save on holidays in the Virgin Holidays Dream Bigger sale
- Holidays start from just £479 per person
- Destinations include Dubai, Florida & the Caribbean
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad weather in November
Check the Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad & Tobago weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 212212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad weather map
To select an alternative destination in Trinidad & Tobago, please zoom out of the Port-of-Spain, Trinidad weather map below. Can't find the Trinidad & Tobago weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad weather by month
Check the weather in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details