- Pay just £1 deposit on holidays to Taiwan in 2016
- Excludes some exclusions, private groups & tailored tours
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Hualien weather in November
Check the Hualien, Taiwan weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 hours of sunshine per day
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hualien weather map
To select an alternative destination in Taiwan, please zoom out of the Hualien weather map below. Can't find the Taiwan weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Hualien weather by month
Check the weather in Hualien for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details