- Book holidays to St Vincent & The Grenadines from just £1339 per person
- Explore the latest holiday offers & luxury hotel deals
- Filter deals by price, board basis, star rating and more
Palm Island weather in November
Check the Palm Island, St Vincent & the Grenadines weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palm Island weather map
To select an alternative destination in St Vincent & the Grenadines, please zoom out of the Palm Island weather map below. Can't find the St Vincent & the Grenadines weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Palm Island weather by month
Check the weather in Palm Island for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details