- Save 15% on transfers from Faro (Algarve) Airport (FAO)
- No minimum spend - prices from £8.51 per person
Algarve weather in November
Check the the Algarve weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Algarve november weather guide shown below is for Albufeira.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Algarve destinations
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Algarve weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Algarve weather map below to view the individual November weather guide. Can't find the Algarve weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Algarve weather by month
Check the weather in the Algarve for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details