- Pay just £1 deposit on holidays to the Netherlands in 2016
- Excludes some exclusions, private groups & tailored tours
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Netherlands weather in November
Check the the Netherlands weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Netherlands november weather guide shown below is for Amsterdam.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 22 hours of sunshine per day
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Netherlands weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Netherlands weather map below to view the individual November weather guide. Can't find the Netherlands weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Netherlands weather by month
Check the weather in the Netherlands for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details