- Browse the latest holiday deals to Agadir
- Holidays start from just £301 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Agadir weather in November
Check the Agadir, Morocco weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Morocco destinations
Agadir weather map
To select an alternative destination in Morocco, please zoom out of the Agadir weather map below. Can't find the Morocco weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Agadir weather by month
Check the weather in Agadir for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details