- Save 20% on hotel stays across Spain, Canaries and the Med
- Minimum 5 nights stay - blackout period applies
- Travel between 2nd May & 30 Jun 2016 (inclusive)
Kotor weather in November
Check the Kotor, Montenegro weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 44 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 190190 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kotor weather map
To select an alternative destination in Montenegro, please zoom out of the Kotor weather map below. Can't find the Montenegro weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Kotor weather by month
Check the weather in Kotor for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details