- Browse low fares on direct flights to Italy with Alitalia
- Flight prices from just £93 return including taxes & charges
- Fly direct from London to Rome, Milan, Venice & more
Genoa weather in November
Check the Genoa, Italian Riviera weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 44 hours of sunshine per day
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 157157 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Genoa weather map
To select an alternative destination in Italian Riviera, please zoom out of the Genoa weather map below. Can't find the Italian Riviera weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Genoa weather by month
Check the weather in Genoa for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details