- Save up to £400 per couple on summer holidays to Goa
- 1,000's of kids places available on all inclusive holidays
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Goa weather in November
Check the Goa weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Goa november weather guide shown below is for Panaji.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Goa weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Goa weather map below to view the individual November weather guide. Can't find the Goa weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Goa weather by month
Check the weather in Goa for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details