- Pay just £1 deposit on holidays to Guatemala in 2016
- Excludes some exclusions, private groups & tailored tours
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Guatemala weather in November
Check the Guatemala weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Guatemala november weather guide shown below is for Guatemala City.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guatemala weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Guatemala weather map below to view the individual November weather guide. Can't find the Guatemala weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Guatemala weather by month
Check the weather in Guatemala for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details