- Browse cheap deals on hotels in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Price Match Guarantee - Agoda will match or beat lower rates
- Save up to 30% when you sign up to Agoda Insider Deals
St John's weather in November
Check the St John's, Newfoundland & Labrador weather in November before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in November and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 22 hours of sunshine per day
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St John's weather map
To select an alternative destination in Newfoundland & Labrador, please zoom out of the St John's weather map below. Can't find the Newfoundland & Labrador weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
St John's weather by month
Check the weather in St John's for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details