- Save up to 33% on summer 2016 holidays to Turkey
- Book online to receive discount - based on 2 adults sharing
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Weather in Turkey in May
Check the weather in Turkey in May before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in May and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Turkey may weather guide shown below is for Istanbul.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 hours of sunshine per day
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Turkey destinations
Turkey weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Turkey weather map below to view the individual May weather guide. Can't find the Turkey weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Turkey weather by month
Check the weather in Turkey for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details