- Save an extra £100 on tours over £750 to South Korea
- Tour & holidays start from just £1,799 per person
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
South Korea weather in May
Check the South Korea weather in May before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in May and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The South Korea may weather guide shown below is for Seoul.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Korea weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the South Korea weather map below to view the individual May weather guide. Can't find the South Korea weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
South Korea weather by month
Check the weather in South Korea for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details