- Save on your next holiday to the USA with My America Holiday
- Browse the top holiday deals and latest special offers
- Destinations include New York, Las Vegas, LA & Florida
Vermont weather in March
Check the Vermont weather in March before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in March and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Vermont march weather guide shown below is for Montpelier.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vermont weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Vermont weather map below to view the individual March weather guide. Can't find the Vermont weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Vermont weather by month
Check the weather in Vermont for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details