- Browse the latest holiday deals to Dubai
- Holidays start from just £712 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Dubai weather in March
Check the Dubai, United Arab Emirates weather in March before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in March and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dubai weather map
To select an alternative destination in United Arab Emirates, please zoom out of the Dubai weather map below. Can't find the United Arab Emirates weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Dubai weather by month
Check the weather in Dubai for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details