- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Thailand
- 1,000's of kids places available on all inclusive holidays
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Pattaya weather in March
Check the Pattaya, Thailand weather in March before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in March and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Thailand destinations
Pattaya weather map
To select an alternative destination in Thailand, please zoom out of the Pattaya weather map below. Can't find the Thailand weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Pattaya weather by month
Check the weather in Pattaya for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details