- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to Morocco
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £365 per person
Morocco weather in March
Check the Morocco weather in March before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in March and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Morocco march weather guide shown below is for Marrakech.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Morocco destinations
Morocco weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Morocco weather map below to view the individual March weather guide. Can't find the Morocco weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Morocco weather by month
Check the weather in Morocco for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details