- Save up to £400 per couple on summer holidays to Croatia
- 1,000's of kids places available on all inclusive holidays
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Croatia weather in March
Check the Croatia weather in March before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in March and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Croatia march weather guide shown below is for Split.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Croatia destinations
Croatia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Croatia weather map below to view the individual March weather guide. Can't find the Croatia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Croatia weather by month
Check the weather in Croatia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details