- For every rainy day during your stay get an extra night FREE
- Valid on hotels in Spain & the Canaries
- Travel between 22nd March & 28 Mar 2016 (inclusive)
Majorca weather in June
Check the Majorca weather in June before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in June and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Majorca june weather guide shown below is for Cala d'Or.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 hours of sunshine per day
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Majorca destinations
Majorca weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Majorca weather map below to view the individual June weather guide. Can't find the Majorca weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Majorca weather by month
Check the weather in Majorca for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details