- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for Auckland
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Auckland weather in June
Check the Auckland, New Zealand weather in June before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in June and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 44 hours of sunshine per day
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular New Zealand destinations
Auckland weather map
To select an alternative destination in New Zealand, please zoom out of the Auckland weather map below. Can't find the New Zealand weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Auckland weather by month
Check the weather in Auckland for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details