- Save an extra £100 on tours over £750 to Japan
- Tour & holidays start from just £1,149 per person
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Nagoya weather in June
Check the Nagoya, Japan weather in June before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in June and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 hours of sunshine per day
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 238238 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nagoya weather map
To select an alternative destination in Japan, please zoom out of the Nagoya weather map below. Can't find the Japan weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Nagoya weather by month
Check the weather in Nagoya for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details