- Find the cheapest deals on holidays to Greece
- Holidays in the next four months from £174 per person
- Filter offers by month, star rating, & board basis
Greece weather in June
Check the Greece weather in June before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in June and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Greece june weather guide shown below is for Athens.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 hours of sunshine per day
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Greece destinations
Greece weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Greece weather map below to view the individual June weather guide. Can't find the Greece weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Greece weather by month
Check the weather in Greece for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details