- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to the Dominican Republic
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Dominican Republic weather in June
Check the the Dominican Republic weather in June before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in June and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Dominican Republic june weather guide shown below is for Punta Cana.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Dominican Republic destinations
Dominican Republic weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Dominican Republic weather map below to view the individual June weather guide. Can't find the Dominican Republic weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Dominican Republic weather by month
Check the weather in the Dominican Republic for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details