- Save an extra £100 on tours over £750 to Australia
- Tour & holidays start from just £269 per person
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Tasmania weather in June
Check the Tasmania weather in June before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in June and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Tasmania june weather guide shown below is for Hobart.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 44 hours of sunshine per day
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tasmania weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Tasmania weather map below to view the individual June weather guide. Can't find the Tasmania weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Tasmania weather by month
Check the weather in Tasmania for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details