- Pay just £1 deposit on holidays to Australia in 2016
- Excludes some exclusions, private groups & tailored tours
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Australia weather in June
Check the Australia weather in June before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in June and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Australia june weather guide shown below is for Sydney.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Australia destinations
Australia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Australia weather map below to view the individual June weather guide. Can't find the Australia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Australia weather by month
Check the weather in Australia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details