- Pay low deposits from just £150 per person
- Book Sandals holidays online for 2016/2017
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before departure
Antigua weather in June
Check the Antigua weather in June before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in June and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Antigua june weather guide shown below is for St John's.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antigua weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Antigua weather map below to view the individual June weather guide. Can't find the Antigua weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Antigua weather by month
Check the weather in Antigua for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details