- Pre-book New Orleans car hire online & save up to 9%
- FREE additional driver available for New Orleans Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
New Orleans weather in July
Check the New Orleans, Louisiana weather in July before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in July and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
New Orleans weather map
To select an alternative destination in Louisiana, please zoom out of the New Orleans weather map below. Can't find the Louisiana weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
New Orleans weather by month
Check the weather in New Orleans for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details