- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to the Dominican Republic
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Punta Cana weather in July
Check the Punta Cana, Dominican Republic weather in July before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in July and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Dominican Republic destinations
Punta Cana weather map
To select an alternative destination in Dominican Republic, please zoom out of the Punta Cana weather map below. Can't find the Dominican Republic weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Punta Cana weather by month
Check the weather in Punta Cana for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details