- Save up to £400 per couple on summer holidays to Croatia
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Croatia weather in July
Check the Croatia weather in July before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in July and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Croatia july weather guide shown below is for Split.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Croatia destinations
Croatia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Croatia weather map below to view the individual July weather guide. Can't find the Croatia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Croatia weather by month
Check the weather in Croatia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details