- Browse cheap deals on hotels in Nova Scotia
- Price Match Guarantee - Agoda will match or beat lower rates
- Save up to 30% when you sign up to Agoda Insider Deals
Nova Scotia weather in July
Check the Nova Scotia weather in July before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in July and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Nova Scotia july weather guide shown below is for Halifax.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nova Scotia weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Nova Scotia weather map below to view the individual July weather guide. Can't find the Nova Scotia weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Nova Scotia weather by month
Check the weather in Nova Scotia for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details